For the best assembly experience, we recommend watching the video above. If you prefer written instructions, here they are below
Remove the Studio Platform, additional parts, and hardware from packaging and place top-side down onto soft blanket to protect finish
Place a washer onto all of the medium and large screws.
Assemble first corner:
Place a corner piece onto a platform corner so that holes line up
Loosely install a medium screw into the hole closest to the corner. The corner piece should be loose enough to pivot at this screw so that you can easily install the other screws.
Loosely install a medium screw into the second hole. The corner piece should still be able to wiggle a little bit so that it is easy to install the third medium screw
Install the third (final for this corner) medium screw. Once all screws are loosely installed, tighten all of the screws until the corner is secure. Be careful not to overtighten.
Assemble the second corner:
Repeat the steps above to install the second corner piece. Make sure to install at a corner that is adjacent (not diagonal) to the one you already installed.
Assemble the third and fourth corners. These should be installed simultaneously to make installing the handle easy.
Place the third and fourth corner pieces at their platform corners so that the holes line up.
Loosely install a medium screw into the hole closest to the corner on both the third and fourth corners (exactly like we did with the prior corners). The corner pieces should be loose enough to pivot at this screw so that you can easily install the other screws.
Install a medium screw into the holes closest to the previously installed corners. The final holes will be used to hold the handle. The corner piece should still be able to wiggle.
At this point the two corner pieces of corners three and four should have two medium screws loosely installed into two holes. The third hole should not contain a screw. This is where the two parts of the handle holder will be installed.
Place one handle holder into the open slot of one of the corners so that the green plastic part (of the handle holder) is pointing toward the other corner that we are working on. The hole in the handle holder should line up with the hole in the corner piece.
Loosely install one of the long screws into the hole in the handle holder
Place the white handle onto the green plastic piece of the installed handle holder, so that the holes in the handle face upward.
Guide the second handle holder into the slot of the adjacent corner piece and onto the other side of the handle.
Loosely install a long screw into the hole in the second handle holder
Install a small screw into both sides of the handle. This will secure the handle within the handle holders
Finally, tighten all of the screws of the third and fourth corners until corners are secure. Careful not to over tighten.
Remove tripod from packaging. Open tripod until legs are in this position.
Raise the tripod pole to your desired height and place the locking key into the hole. Make sure you’ve inserted the locking key before placing the platform onto the tripod pole
Install the knob into the bottom of the platform and hand tighten. To maintain the ability of the platform to swivel, tighten the knob just enough to ensure the platform stays level, while maintaining its ability to rotate.
That’s it! Your Studio is ready.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR STUDIO
Congratulations on receiving your studio!
Prior to viewing the assembly video, please read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read through the following terms and conditions before assembly and use of the Replica Studio™.
Replica Surfaces, LLC (hereinafter “Replica”) hopes you enjoy using your new Replica Studio™ (hereinafter the “Studio”). Before you assemble and begin to use the Studio, Replica requires that you read through the following guidelines to better assist you during the assembly and use process.
1) Replica recommends that you remove the platform prior to adjusting the height of the Studio. Removal of the platform as stated herein will help to ensure that you are being safe and do not make inadvertent contact with the platform, which may occur while making any height adjustments.
2) Ensure the locking key and tightening knob are secured at all times when using and/or moving the Studio.
3) Replica urges caution when working around the Studio. The Studio should be used on level and stable surfaces and should be stored away when not in use per section 5 below. Keeping children away from the Studio during use and while the Studio is in storage is a best practice. The Studio is not designed to withstand weight exceeding 40 lbs and is not designed to withstand forces or objects hitting into the Studio. Therefore, coming into contact with the Studio while walking or running near the Studio may cause the Studio to tip, and as a result, injuries may occur. Therefore, placing your Studio in a corner or against a wall during use is a best practice.
4) DO NOT use the tightening knob of the tripod or the handle on the Studio’s platform as a form of support while moving and/or using the Studio. The tightening knob and handle on the platform are not designed to support a person’s body weight, nor are they designed to hold weight of any kind. Therefore, avoid using these to assist in standing, supporting weight, or hanging items from these areas.
5) When your Studio is not in use, Replica recommends storing your Studio in one of two ways: 1) in the corner of a room away from foot traffic and in its lowest height position, or 2) removing the platform
from the tripod and storing them separately. Storage tip: store the Studio disassembled under a large piece of furniture such as a couch or bed. The Studio should be kept safe in an area away from pets and children.
6) The Studio’s maximum weight tolerance is 40 lbs. When placing items on top of the Studio platform, keep heavier items located near the center of the platform, rather than on the edges of the platform. Only lightweight items should be used on the Studio platform’s edges. Keeping items near the center of the platform will help avoid any shift in balance of the Studio. Placing objects on the edge of the platform may result in an imbalance and could cause the Studio to tip and injuries may occur.
7) The Studio is a professional photography product and is not designed for children; the Studio should not be used by children younger than the age of 12.
8) The Studio is designed only for use as a photography platform with inanimate objects. Humans and pets should NEVER be placed on the platform for photography purposes.
9) Your failure to following these guidelines may result in serious bodily injury. Replica shall not be liable for damages or injuries which may result from improper or unintended use of the Studio. Your assembly and use of the Studio indicates your assumption of any risks associated with this product, and its intended uses.